Radamanth

2 years 8 months ago
    Italian Hospital
    IN QUESTO OSPEDALE IO SONO NATO

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    2 years 8 months ago
    Italian Hospital
    In questo ospedale io sono nato!
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    3 years 10 months ago
    saintpaulia africana
    I liked this violet white.
    Is it possible to get one.
    My name is EDELTRAUD H.DAUERNHEIMER
    My husband's email is  ;
  • G.Frigerio (Private)
    4 years 1 month ago
    Lazaristes Convent
    La fotografia sopra riportata riguarda la facciata della chiesa di S.Vincenzo da Paola sede del Vicariato Arcivescovile di Salonicco.

• (Anonymously) (Private)
    4 years 1 month ago
    marniera chrysocardium
    Gracias
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    4 years 3 months ago
    30-8-2008 11-57-21 πμ
    αυτή η οικοδομή ήταν παλιά χάνι?
    • Radamanth Premium user Greece (Private)
      4 years 3 months ago
      όχι βέβαια...απλώς πολλές φορές ανεβάζω φωτογραφίες σε κάποιο file με σκοπό να τις κατανείμω αργότερα στο σωστό αρχείο και μετά ξεμένουν εκεί...
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    4 years 4 months ago
    Chateau Mon Bonheur
    paraplevros apo tin odo petrou sindika iparxi ena anigma sto opio mporis na mpis kai na fotografisis kai apo tin mesa meria tou ktiriou
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    4 years 6 months ago
    Entrepot Frigorifique - ktirio Renault
    Dear sir/Madame
    The Ben-Zvi Institute, Jerusalem, is publishing in Hebrew a book on the Jews of Greece  in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries (ed. Dr. Eyal Ginio). It will be the 14th volume in this series. Volumes have already appeared on the Jews of Yemen, Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran, libya, Ethiopia, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Algeria, Italy and a book of life cycle.
    I would like to use one some of your photographs- from your beautifol  website as a digital forma (300 dpi 5x7 inches) can you please let us know how much do you charge for an iteam?
     The book will appear in Hebrew and is aimed at the schools in Israel and the public at large.
    We are a non-profit organization and the book is an educational one.

• Radamanth Premium user Greece (Private)
      4 years 6 months ago
      Please let me know what kind of pictures you are interested in.I've got about 2-3.000 more pictures and postcards that I haven't been able to upload yet.If you like, you may contact me through my email  mailto:radamanth@hotmail.com
  • (Anonymously) (Private)
    4 years 7 months ago
    31-7-2010 5-47-36 μμ
    Uriel Behor Krispin 1912
  • 8 years 4 months ago
    Catholic church of the Immaculate Conception
    Amazing...my grandfather was an alter boy at this church at the beginning of the 20th century...
    • anbats (Private)
      5 years 7 months ago

Because it's a small small world... Doing recently a research in the archives of the Delasal School I've found around 3-4 Saridaki's as pupils of the school in the years between 1903-1914.
      • Dorothy (Private)
        5 years 2 months ago
        I am not familiar with this school... where was it located, and do you have the given names of the Saridaki's?
        • (Anonymously) (Private)
          5 years 2 months ago
          Delasal School was known as the Frer monks French school.
          Names of the pupils were Saridaki Albert, Saridaki Henri, Saridaki Jules, Saridaki Pierre, Saridaki Hugues.
          Any more informations about the family will be grately appreciated because I'm conducting a research.
          Saridaki Jules and one of his brothers were soccer players in Herakles, one of the local football teams
          of Thessaloniki.

Andreas
          • 4 years 6 months ago

Delasal School was known as the Frer monks French school.
            of Thessaloniki.

Andreas
          • (Anonymously) (Private)
            5 years 2 months ago
            Oh, and another note... it was Pierre who was the other soccer player.  He played in the Allied Games in Paris, and my Grandfather, who was by then an American soldier and fought in France, was able to meet his brothers in Paris and watch Pierre play!  One of my Grandfather's fondest memories.
          • Dorothy (Private)
            5 years 2 months ago
            Albert was my grandfather, Jules, Pierre and Hugues were his brothers and Henri a Cousin.  I have a good deal of information... but my second cousin, Ioannis Saridakis, who is the grandson of Hugues lives in Thessanlonki today... here is a link to our family site that has more information... I hope it works, I have been having trouble connecting for some reason.  If you do have any issues, let me know.  My direct email is  ...
            It is a small world!!

• anbats (Private)
              5 years 2 months ago
              Good morning.
              Thanks for your informations.
              I will contact you through your email.
              If you have an email of your cousin Ioannis Saridakis please let me know.
              Thanks again